Monday, March 16, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser





#‎Mystery‬ ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#‎Book‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬ --> Hide in Plain Sight
‪#‎Excerpt‬
"At this point, I understood why so many people cracked under torture. But I wasn’t going to. They could do whatever they wanted to me. I wasn’t going to tell them anything, even if they ever told me what they wanted. I would rather die, which was the eventuality I faced anyway. Unless I got extremely lucky, I was never going to get out of here, and Prague would have me killed, no matter what I d...id or didn’t share.
Exhausted and hopeless, I let my head fall forward, and I slept...."



 



Want to read more?




Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBO
Smashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment