Friday, March 27, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser

#‎Mystery‬ ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#‎BookTeaser‬
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
"“Have you always thought of things so clinically? It’s no wonder you’re uptight. It’s pretty hard to get laid when you talk about sex in terms of ‘creating’ a human.” I hoped I’d offended him greatly, but he didn’t seem to care as he came back in front of me with an amused expression....
“Oh, I never had that problem. In fact, your mother and I had a regular sexual relationship. She always preferred me to your father, but that wasn’t in the CIA’s best interest, so they wouldn’t let us pursue a relationship the way we wanted to.”
“Don’t you dare talk about my mother as if she loved you. You raped and killed her!”...."



 
 
 
 
Want to read more?




Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBO
Smashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment