Monday, March 30, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Warlord

#‎Naughty‬ ‪#‎BedTimeStory‬
Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE WARLORD
...
"He reached out for my hand, which I gave. He pulled me toward the bed and stared at my nudeness. He softly put his fingers upon my skin and circled by body, tracing every part of me; my stomach, my back, and my behind. His fingers felt like rough feathers, making the deepest part of my womanhood swell with sensation. His fingertips softly touched my nipples, causing them to become erect. Noticing what he was doing to my supple body, he smiled at me...." ‪#‎Erotica




 
 
 
Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

 

No comments:

Post a Comment