Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser

#‎Mystery‬ ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#‎BookTeaser‬
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
"“I struggled. I didn’t want to tell him, but if I didn’t, Corbin’s blood was on my hands. The man I loved, the man I’d expected to grow old with, and the man who was in this situation because of my selfish lies deserved better than that. I took a deep breath, and I lied. “Let him go. I transferred the recording to a digital copy years ago. It’s housed on a cloud, through the CIA database.”...
His head tilted to the side, as if he was considering my words, and his face contorted. “No, Kennedy, that’s not your style. You wouldn’t want anyone to accidentally come across that file.”..."





 
 
 
 
Want to read more?


 
 
Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBOSmashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment