Friday, May 15, 2015

Before You Die – Live - Teaser

Before You Die – Live!
108 Inspirational Stories for People with ‪#‎BucketLists‬
‪#‎NewMotivationalBook‬
5 Star Hotel Amenities
"I never stayed in five-star hotels, although I was saving bucket loads of cash without the tug of a mortgage, without any real expenses beyond gasoline and snacks. Mostly mixed nuts and cheese sticks. I wanted to stay healthy, and I didn’t eat crap, like the men did. The five star hotels gleamed as I passed them in the larger cities, and I thought o...f all the people sleeping in their cloud beds, watching their HBO, knowing things about the world I would never know."




It's here! No more waiting!

 Before You Die – Live!


Kahla Lamb Kiker's photo.
Amazon & Kindle:
Smashwords:
Barnes & Noble: ...
Kobo: 


Also on Apple iTunes/iBooks

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Before You Die Live by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box


No comments:

Post a Comment