Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser

#‎Mystery‬ ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#‎BookTeaser‬
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
“I could have saved her, had her put in a mental institution for suicidal tendencies and schizophrenia. But our child saw all this, and he finished the job. He came into the kitchen with my gun and coldly put a bullet through her head.”
I was appalled. “I can see where your son failed the test.” He gave me a questioning look. “A perfect agent turns off their emotions when necessary, but a perfect agent still ...has them. You can’t have any moral standards or anything to fight for if you’re simply a sociopath. Your son lacked that emotional quality.”



 
 
 


Want to read more?
 
 
Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBOSmashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!





No comments:

Post a Comment