Thursday, May 14, 2015

Before You Die – Live

Before You Die – Live!
108 Inspirational Stories for People with ‪#‎BucketLists‬
‪#‎NewMotivationalBook‬
Drive the Autobahn
"I didn’t learn to drive until I was thirty-three years old, after I’d already had my two daughters and learned the intricacies of the New York Subway system. Growing up as a city kid, I had to know a lot about people, about who to watch out for on the street, about what to do if you were stranded in Queens. But I didn’t have to know what to do behind th...e wheel of a car. I didn’t have to know about three-point-turns, about parallel parking. I didn’t have to worry about the price of gas—or the fact that it was skyrocketing and turning our nation to panic."





It's here! No more waiting!

 Before You Die – Live!


Kahla Lamb Kiker's photo.
Amazon & Kindle:
Smashwords:
Barnes & Noble: ...
Kobo: 


Also on Apple iTunes/iBooks

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Before You Die Live by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment