Saturday, May 23, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Yacht

‎#NaughtyMood‬Book of Fantasies RED
THE YACHT
"But I couldn’t retreat and I grabbed her face, holding it between my palms, and kissed her softly on the lips, tasting the whiskey on her breath, coupled with that scent in my nose that was just Nicole. I rubbed my thumb along her jaw line in a caress and I coaxed her to open her mouth wider, our tongues tangling sensuously in our mutual need for each other.
I found no resistance, and my body burned, yearning for more, and I ro...lled her back, laying on top of her with the sheet between us. I lifted my head and searched her eyes. “Are you sure?”....."





Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment