Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser

#‎Mystery‬ ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#‎BookTeaser‬
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
“Of course I did. I was also dumb enough to trust you, to let myself fall in love with you. It’s funny how easy it is to erase all those feelings in just one moment.” And then, as I thought about the fact that I couldn’t regret everything, considering the beautiful children we’d had, I realized something else, and I turned to Prague angrily. “You planned to take our children, too.”
‪#‎Thriller‬ ‪#‎Cybercrime‬...





Want to read more?


 
Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBOSmashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment