Thursday, May 14, 2015

Book of Fantasies RED - The Ski Lodge

#‎NaughtyMood‬Book of Fantasies RED
THE SKI LODGE
"I barely noticed when he removed his own clothes until his erection sprung forth, huge and swollen, twitching with need. He lowered himself over me once again, and as his tongue tangled with mine, making love to my mouth, he drove into me, thrusting with fluid motions and a rhythm I couldn’t help but ride. I wrapped my legs around his waist and met each motion as I rocked my hips with him. The light of the flames played ove...r us, creating sensual shadows on the wall, and it only raised the level of ecstasy until I couldn’t hold back and I screamed with another orgasm. He joined me, burying himself deep inside as he spilled and roared with his own release......"






Want to read more?


Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Book of Fantasies RED by K into your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment