Friday, May 29, 2015

New Book - Teaser

#‎NewBookTeaser‬
FIND THE BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY!
Hello everyone!
...
As most of you know, my new book FIND THE BEAUTIFUL is coming out soon. I will be sharing a quote from the book every Friday, just to give y’all a glimpse of what I have been putting my whole heart into.
More than anything, I hope this book will give women everywhere the courage to find the beautiful in their own lives that are filled with the dreary routine and unshared responsibilities that suck the life right out of your soul.
From my heart to yours…
“I move quickly to shut the door and turn out the light just in time to hear his voice. I slump down the rugged wall in my closet and hit the floor. I can hear him closer now. He will reach me in 2 seconds. One - I take a deep breath in: Please God give me more time. I just need a few minutes alone. Two - I breathe out and the doorknob jiggles. My eyes swallow the unshed tears just as the door opens.”
heart emoticon
Kahla


 

No comments:

Post a Comment