Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Intruder

#‎KinkyTeaser‬Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE INTRUDER
"His thumb presses down on my clit and guilt washes over me as my body reacts to his touch, my clit throbbing as his thumb works it. He slides his finger deep inside me and I groan trying to stop the desire from spreading. He begins to stroke himself and I close my eyes, “Watch me,” he demands.
I open my eyes and watch him as his finger slides in and out. As the tension builds, I squeeze my eyes shut again, trying to stop t...he orgasm that is building. He growls, “Open them.”..."





Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box



No comments:

Post a Comment