Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hide in Plain Sight - Teaser

Mystery‬ ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#‎BookTeaser‬
--> Hide in Plain Sight <--
“What does it matter, Desmond? If you kill me, no one will ever find the tape. And even if they did, obviously no one will ever find you. You managed to evade me for a decade and a half, until you wanted me to find you remember?” I just wanted this to be done. Nothing mattered now. I would try to escape, but if that failed, I was ready to die. My adoptive parents and my children were safe, and Corbin was dead.... There was nothing left to hold me to this world."


 
 
 
Want to read more?
 
 
Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble and Barnes & Noble NOOK (eBook)
Kindle (eBook)
KOBOSmashwords (eBook)
Also on Apple iBooks!

Just type in Hide in Plain Sight by Kahla Kiker in your e-Reader's search box!



No comments:

Post a Comment