Thursday, May 28, 2015

Your Life Is Calling - Teaser

Your Life Is Calling: Put the LIFE back into your life!
#SelfHelpBook
YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR DESTINY
"What did your inner voice say the last time you attempted to accomplish a goal but failed? I bet it sounded something like this: “I’ll give it my best, but this deadline’s awfully tight. Or maybe it said, “I can get this done. I know it’s going to be awful, dieting sucks, but I’ll just have to ...suck it up and do it.” Or maybe, “I doubt I can do this, I’ve never been able to in the past, but I know I should keep trying.” Really, with negative self-talk like this, how do you expect to accomplish anything? You’ve failed in your mind’s eye before you even started along the path toward accomplishing your goal."
 
 
 
 
 
 

Want to read more?

Amazon Paperback
Kindle Link
Barnes & Noble Paperback & NOOK
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Get it now! Your LIFE is calling! What are you waiting for?

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type Your Life is Calling by Kahla Kiker into your e-Reader's search box!

No comments:

Post a Comment