Monday, May 18, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Doctor

#‎KinkyTeaser‬Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE DOCTOR
"Excitement courses through him and his cock grows hard as he watches her saunter to the exam table. She jumps onto it and lies down completely, spreading her legs. Her eyes blaze with desire as she says, “I have waited too long for my exam from you. I have missed you so much and I need you to examine me fully, doctor.” Desire shoots through him, right to the tip of his cock and he is overwhelmed by the joy he is feeling. He ...has wanted her since they were in school together..."


 
 
 
 
Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment