Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Book of Fantasies WHITE - The Gladiator

#‎Naughty‬ ‪#‎Teaser‬
Book of Fantasies WHITE
THE GLADIATOR
...
"I tense at his touch, not sure what to do with the liquid fire that is spreading through me at his touch. I feel like he is burning me. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you,” he says, his eyes full of torment, before bending his neck and sucking my nipple into his mouth.
His hand slides down my body, lighting a fire under my skin everywhere he touches me. I cry out as the passion envelopes me and I feel him thumb through the curls at the apex of my thighs. The entire time his fingers explore me, he sucks and licks at first one nipple and then the other. He lifts me from the water and places me on the white wrap....."





Want to read more?




Paperback Amazon
Paperback Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
Kindle Link
KOBO
Smashwords
Also on Apple iBooks!

Available in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom too!

Just type in Book of Fantasies WHITE by K in your e-Reader's search box

 

No comments:

Post a Comment